- Added support for IPv6 relay.
- Added support for IPv6 DS-Lite.
- Added support for FLET's IPv6 service in Japan.
- Added support for subnet mask configuration for guest network.
- Updated Privacy Statement and adjusted related settings.
- Fixed an issue where Traffic Control might not work properly on 3G/LTE interface.
- Fixed an issue where channel selection for 2.4GHz band might not be available with 40MHz bandwidth.
- Fixed an issue where PPPoE might not work properly with certain ISPs.
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding PostgreSQL (CVE-2018-1058).
- Fixed a security vulnerability (Synology-SA-18:25)
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities regarding Linux kernel (CVE-2017-15649, CVE-2018-1000199).
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding DHCP (CVE-2018-5732).
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding 7-Zip (CVE-2017-17969).