Release Candidate DSM 6.2:
https://archive.synology.com/download/D ... 6.2/23731/
https://www.synology.com/pl-pl/beta/DSM ... lease_note
What's New in DSM 6.2 RC (6.2-23731)
- Storage Manager
- Provided an option to change stripe cache size when the RAID type of Storage pool is RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID F1, or SHR (three disks or above).
Known Issues & Limitations
- Improved the first-time installation flow of DSM.
- Enhanced the stability of Btrfs Snapshot Replication.
- Enhanced SMB stability during device migration.
- Fixed an issue where a file’s last updated time may be incorrect when browsing on Spotlight.
- Default setting of HDD hibernation on all RackStation is off to enhance the stability.
- DSM 6.2 is the last DSM version supporting IPv6 Tunneling in Network Interface.
- Starting from DSM 6.2, the USB device drivers, including printers, cloud printers, DAC/speakers, Wi-Fi dongles, DTV dongles, LTE dongles, and Bluetooth dongles, will no longer be updated.
- Wi-Fi dongle does not support Parental Control and Device List if set as Bridge Mode.
- Starting from DSM 6.2 Beta, Virtual Machine Manager will no longer support creating clusters with older DSM versions. Please update each host in the cluster to the same DSM version or above versions for the Virtual Machine Manager cluster to operate properly.
- SSH authentication by DSA public key is prohibited for security concerns.
- When logging in through VPN or Proxy server, some functionalities may have authentication issue. To fix this issue, please go to Control Panel > Security, and click Trusted Proxies button to add the trusted proxy server to the list.
- The original RAID scrubbing schedule tasks will be migrated to Smart Data Scrubbing schedule tasks; the Data Scrubbing process will automatically be executed shortly after the upgrade.
- The original RAID scrubbing scheduled tasks will be migrated to Smart Data Scrubbing scheduled tasks. If the upgrade is performed while running scheduled tasks, the Data Scrubbing process will automatically be re-executed shortly after the upgrade is completed.
- Office 2.x and below are not compatible with DSM 6.2.