- Fixed an issue where SRM might fail to access the Internet using PPPoE with IPv6.
- Fixed an issue where an IPv6 connection might not be established properly with PPPoE.
- Fixed an issue where Parental Control might not work properly upon SRM startup.
- Fixed an issue where Web-Filter rules might not work properly when edited for multiple devices.
- Fixed an issue regarding password security.
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding DHCP (CVE-2017-3144).
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding 7zip (CVE-2017-17969).