: śr gru 20, 2017 7:02 am
Pojawiła się nowa wersja SRM 1.1.6-6931:
1. IGMP snooping for Wi-Fi interface is now enabled by default.
2. 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi can now be implemented with a channel bandwidth of 40 MHz.
3. Updated GeoIP and URL Blocker databases.
4. Improved CPS (connection per second) with CTF enabled on an RT1900ac.
5. Added support for IPv6 6rd.
1. Fixed an issue where the settings of Internet Allowed Time in Parental Control could not be restored.
2. Fixed an issue where SSL VPN might return a 403 forbidden page when the Prevention mode is enabled in IPS.
3. Fixed an issue where SRM might fail to access the Internet when the the VPN service provider's ID contains a colon (:).
4. Fixed an issue where a client device might fail to connect to Wi-Fi with the WPS PIN code.
5. Fixed an issue where an error message might display when the SSID contains non-alphanumerics and is longer than 32 characters.
6. Fixed an issue where traffic reports might fail to be generated when an external storage is removed.
7. Fixed an issue where a user could not select the proper channel for 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi after a change in country/region.
8. Fixed an issue where NAT-related rules might to be in effect for the secondary WAN interface upon its lack of gateway information.
9. Fixed an issue regarding user's interface operation on Safari 11.
10. Fixed an issue where the access to Internet using PPPoE might fail after Synology Router restarts.
11. Fixed an issue where SRM might not work properly when a client device is connected through 802.11b/g.
12. Fixed an issue of wrong time zone for Turkey.
13. Fixed an issue where Synology Router might restart unexpectedly.
14. Fixed an issue where SRM might not work properly with a certain LTE dongle.
15. Fixed an issue where Traffic Control might not work properly when Layer 7 monitor is enabled and a packet length is more than 16,834 bits.
1. Fixed a security vulnerability regarding Linux kernel (CVE-2017-16939).
2. Fixed a security vulnerability (Synology-SA-17:79).