Pojawił się DSM 6.1.2-15132:
- The update is expected to be available for all regions within the next few days, although the time of release in each region may vary slightly.
- This update will restart your Synology NAS.
What's New in DSM 6.1.2:
- Added the support of 32-bit models for repairing or expanding single volumes up to 16TB.
- Enhanced the write performance of the AFP in Mac environments.
- Added support for DHCP server lease time to be measured in seconds.
- Upgraded Samba to version 4.4.13, and fixed a security vulnerability (CVE-2017-2619).
- Fixed an issue where some users might experience failure when updating domain data, and enhanced the speed of domain data updates.
- Fixed an issue where users might experience failure when joining a domain.
- Fixed an issue where volume creation might fail on some models.
- Fixed an issue where SSD cache status might not be correctly reported via the SNMP.
- Fixed an issue where SSD read-write cache might fail to be loaded when upgraded to a larger cache in RAID 1.
- Enhanced the resource usage rate of passive servers on SHA clusters.
- Enhanced the stability of the unmounting process for encrypted shared folders.
- Fixed an issue where the L2TP connection service might not work properly for IPv6 clients.
- Fixed an issue where MTUs might be incorrect after Bond is established on DSM.
- Fixed an issue where the IPv6 service might not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where gateway information might be lost when Bond is removed.
- Adjusted the payment method in Package Center. To enable Paypal payment, please check "Enable additional payment options" in Settings.
- Refined the IronWolf Health Management (IHM) thresholds.
- Fixed issue where some 4TB IronWolf drives were not detected when IronWolf Health Management (IHM) was enabled.
- Modified description of drive health status.
lub poprzez aktualizację w DSM.