Problemy z Cloud Station

ODPOWIEDZ
Rapa
Początkujący

Problemy z Cloud Station

Post autor: Rapa »

Witam. Posiadam DS115j. Po ostatniej aktualizacji na DSM 6.0.1-7393 Update 1 Cloud Station przestał działać. Na wszystkich komputerach wyskakiwało "łączenie" natomiast w panelu sterowania "aktualizowanie bazy danych".
Po wykonaniu działań z forum Synology, Cloud Station się odwiesił. Natomiast zamiast ponownego połączenia się do serwera na wszystkich komputerach wyskoczyło "Połączono z innym serwerem. Utwórz nowe zadanie". Gdy chce stworzyć nową synchronizację w programie nie widzi folderów z chmury. Natomiast gdy wchodzę przez panel w File Station wszystko jest na swoim miejscu. Co robić?
1 ) Log into DSM and go into Package Center, click on Cloud Station Server and then choose STOP from the Action drop down
2 ) Next, uninstall Cloud Station Server, when prompted to keep settings & version data, do not check the check box to keep versions & settings. This may take a few minutes to run before Cloud Station Server is unisntalled.
3 ) Go into Package Center, stop & uninstall Hyper Backup package (this was installed on March 30th for me with the DSM 6 update)
4 ) From within Package Center, stop & uninstall Hyper Backup Vault package (this was installed on March 30th for me with the DSM 6 update)
5 ) From within Package Center, stop the Storage Analyzer package, I did not uninstall this package, only stopped the service (this was installed on March 30th for me with the DSM 6 update)
6 ) From within Package Center, stop the PHP 5.0 package, I did not uninstall this package, only stopped the service (this was installed on March 30th for me with the DSM 6 update)
7 ) From within Package Center, stop the Text Editor package, I did not uninstall this package, only stopped the service (this was installed on March 30th for me with the DSM 6 update)
8 ) Restart your NAS by clicking your user name at the top right and then "Restart"
9 ) Once your NAS has restarted, MANUALLY reinstall the Cloud Station Server package, by:
--- a) Go to downloads: https://www.synology.com/en-us/support/download. Select your Bay type and Model # to view the downloads for your Synology model. Click on the "Packages" tab for your Synology and scroll down to the Cloud Station Server package, you will then download the spk file to your desktop
--- b) Log back into your DSM, go into the Package Center
--- c) Click on the Manual Install box then browse to the location of the Cloud Station Server package you downloaded
10) Once the Cloud Station Server package has been installed, you will need to go back into your QuickConnect settings (Advanced tab) and make sure that Cloud Station utilities & DS cloud is enabled under Permission
11) You also will want to check under Control Panel -> Privileges and make sure that Cloud Station Server is enabled for the users trying to connect via Cloud Station Drive
arealpl
Początkujący

Re: Problemy z Cloud Station

Post autor: arealpl »

Miałem podobnie.

Zmieniłem nazwę jednego z serwerów i wszystko przez jakiś czas działało.
Po którejś aktualizacji wystąpiły problemy, takie jak opisałeś.
Usunąłem te zadania i utworzyłem na nowo.
Zadziałało, jedynie synchro poszło od nowa, bo wszystkie pliki musiał sprawdzić i trochę to trwało.
ODPOWIEDZ