Pojawił się update do 7.2.2-4649 a w nim sporo zmian:
Compatibility and Installation
- Surveillance Station 7.2.2 must be installed on Synology products running DSM 6.0-7321 and above.
- Higher level of integration with Axis Door Controller A1001 provides more configurable advanced settings in Surveillance Station.
- Added support to set mounted CIFS folders as recording storage.
- Added support for DPI and zoom in/ out display in web browsers.
- Added support of recording database re-index to fix the inconsistency of recording list and the physical recording files.
- Added generic camera API support from HikVision to enhance the compatibility for its upcoming surveillance product models.
- Added new function to automatically fix system database error caused by unexpected power failure.
- Enhanced privilege settings for administrators to manage export/mount recording privileges.
- Administrators now can view the account information of events' operators in Log application.
- Enhanced Timeline seeking performance.
- Enhanced Live View stability.
- Enhanced compatibility of H.264 high profile codec of HikVision cameras.
- Optimized stream connection mechanism to prevent out-of-memory issue under high loading environment.
- Adjusted the options in PTZ Speed Control page: the option of "Keep original camera settings" will not be configurable if the camera does not support the speed settings.
- Fixed an issue where Surveillance Station may restart when logged in via QuickConnect.
- Fixed an issue where the recording rotation may not work properly when a recording size is over 2GB.
- Fixed an issue where all recipients may not receive event snapshots just because the verification of only some recipients fails.
- Fixed an issue where users may not log in to Surveillance Station normally when using DSM alias.
- Fixed an issue where the recordings may not be deleted normally under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the live-view stream may not display normally when live view and recording are streamed separately with multicast being enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the live-view stream on DS cam for iOS may not display correctly when mobile and recording streams are set as different ones.
- Fixed an issue where migrating/mounting recordings from recording server may not work properly when the recording server is in a domain.